08 April 2012

[Review] EYEMAZING Super Fit Glue & Lash

HAPPY EASTER!!!



EYEMAZING Super Fit
Lash Glue/Adhesive
5 ml
Made in Korea

Includes:
Super Fit Lash Glue
1 pair of Lashes


Compared to Dolly Wink Lash Adhesive... it's a bit shorter in height and in width.
But they have the same amount of product.

Packaging: I like the color of it, but it's somewhat plain compared to Dolly Wink's packaging.


Application Tip: I like the Super Fit tip better than Dolly Wink's tip.
It longer, thicker, and picks up more product.
It's also not as flimsy as the Dolly Wink tip.


Size: I really like the size of the Super Fit.
Although both are small/compact in size, I like the sleekness of the Super Fit.

Product: The glue is a sheen white color. It's not as white as the Dolly Wink glue.
(as you can see in the above pic) But it's sticky and it dries faster than Dolly Wink's.

Smell: The product didn't have a strong scent like Dolly Wink's glue. I could barely smell anything
from the tube or the brush :) Which is good!

The glue did not budge even though my eyes started watering in the outer corners. I wore the lashes w/the Super Fit glue for 6hrs.

So, I give the product ❀❀❀❀❀/5
I really like the glue & will purchase it in the future.



The lashes that come with it are I think the EYEMAZING No. 002


They are easy to put on, hold their shape (band is not too stiff, but not flimsy either).
They give volume and length.

What the lashes look like on my eyes.
w/flash


A selca of me w/ the lashes on.
Tired + stressed lately ... making have those two pimples... grrrrrr
w/out flash

[As you can see, my new haircut is fairly short!]


The lashes are very DRAMATIC and I ♥ lashes like these! 

So I also give these lashes a ❀❀❀❀❀/5
What do you think about these lashes & the glue?
Have you purchased them or tried them before?

Well...
Thanks 4 Reading! See ya next time! *:・゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。