11 June 2012

♥ Deco Phone Case ♥

Chaudie & I were having a little competition and as a prize, the winner gets a deco case from the loser.
As you can tell, I lost. I didn't really lose tho, since I was gonna make her one anyways xD

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Attain
Ordered a clear case from my friend
(back) I used this pic for drawing ideas



I did the front cover first... Very simple & not too much.
It's annoying to use if you deco every nook & cranny!

Somewhat hime inspired.


I didn't get my deco whip cream clay/glue yet... I was worried that I wouldn't get it done so I
decided to glue some pieces down first... (I accidentally spilled glue onto the case... I know I'm clumsy)


I got the deco whip cream clay/glue!!! So I tried my best to go around the pearls & flowers.

I took off the large crystal pieces (I didn't glue them yet) and put them on top of the cream.
What do you gals think?


Finished product!
Took only 3 hours. Waiting for it to dry & then I'll clean up the crystals & deco pieces, so they'll
be shiny and sparkly again! ^o^


♥ I'll be trying to make deco pieces for some of my penpals too! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I can't wait to take pics with it later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see your reaction <3 LOL

      Delete

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。