29 August 2012

Circle Lenses Haul o(╹ェ╹)o

Hello loves!!!! How are you?
How did you like the Korean Cosmetics haul???
I hope you liked it! ^^
Now onto the circle lenses haul ~
I got these from my cousin who did a group order with her friends last month.
(I didn't know about it, she didn't call me...)
She came over to my house to visit my parents & she gave them to me as a present.

 I'm currently throwing out the lenses I currently have since, I've been wearing them for about 3-4 months now.
I need new lenses, so this was a good thing!!!
She gave me the EOS ICE series lenses in Brown, Blue, Grey, Violet, & Green but she kept the Pink ones for herself... She already had these colors so, in other words... she didn't need these. (jerk >.>)
But I'm very HAPPY with these lenses! They design isn't too noticeable/bright or alien-looking, like the other lenses that I have.



Lens Description:
Diameter: 14.8 mm
Water Content: 38%

Colors:
Blue - Brown - Green
Grey - Pink - Violet

What do you gals & guys think??? They look quite nice right? Seems like the colors won't show up that well on my brown eyes tho... We'll see.

* Well... since I go through so many lenses & end up wasting them... I'll be opening/using one pair at a time. Gotta save money + stuff since college fees have gone up and so has my bills *
Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL... back to the lenses...
My hands naturally shake a bit, so the pics might be a bit blurry... and sorry for the lighting... when I get home from school, it's dark.





Can't wait to try these lenses on!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!! See ya next time!

8 comments:

  1. You lucky thing, you! I've always been curious about these lenses so can't wait to see them on you! Any idea which colour you're opening first? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been having a rough time so thank goodness my cousin came over. LOL
      I'll be opening the brown ones first... I'm working w/kids & special needs students so I want to keep it more natural :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, lucky!
    I think these lenses have such a pretty and delicate design <3
    Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the design too <3 Hopefully I'll have the review up soon ^^

      Delete
  3. Great !! both the colors and designs are looking beautiful. I like all those,, but especially blue and violet because both are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't wait to open the blue & violet lenses ^o^

      Delete
    2. Yup !! actually you shouldn't wait because those are the brightest color among all :)

      Delete
    3. omg! Really? Now I am super excited to open them <3

      Delete

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。