11 August 2013

☸ 2nd Deco Ipad Mini Case & Mini Haul! ☸


 Hey everyone! School is starting soon so I started to buy little things here & there. I also decided to make a new deco case for my ipad mini w/ leftover stuff I had from the last case I made.

What do you think??? It's wayyy cuter than the last one, right? ♡


This case took 6 - 6.5 hours to make. Took a while since I had to cut out the hearts & then fill in little crevices in between the jewels.

I am really loving this case I made. So hard to say which one I like better though. The other one is a bit more simple, this one is a bit cluttered & has more color to it.

* I used faux fur fabric for the hearts *

Which one do you like more?


Onto the things I bought!!!
♡ Rilakkuma School Set ♡

 1. Case all the items come in.
I'll most likely use it for my makeup brushes :)
2. Mini memo pad, Ruler, Lead refills
3. Sticker & Tag
4. Rilakkuma head zipper ♡
5. Tin pencil case
6. pencils, mechanical pencil, pen

Everything is super cute! The theme is Rilakkuma meets honey.

Con: comes with NO erasers...
Cost: $10.99

Cake Eyeliner Sealant
I stumbled onto the website by chance & after looking thru their products decided to try the sealer out. There are alot of good comments about it on the site. There's also a waterproof one.

To get it go here ----> Ω

Can't wait to try it out! I will do a review on this soon!!!

Last part of this mini haul!
Black Canvas Women's Classics
$48 a pair. 
May sound expensive, but they are super comfortable & lasts a long time!!! I love them! They come in varieties of colors, textures, patterns, & style. So many to choose from.

And lastly!
Selcas of me. My niece turned 1 yesterday & it was a summer pool party. So I don't have pictures during the party cuz I was cooking/bbq-ing the whole time + playing w/ the kids!
So far, I haven't been tempted to go back blonde yet! xD
Let's see how long this will last. lol

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Your decoden cases are always amazing! Have you ever thought about opening your own online shop (on Etsy or Bigcartel or Storeenvy or something)? They're the best! *__*

    Love the school haul as well, the Toms shoes look so cute hehe. Always wanted a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o(>////<)o thank you so much!!!!
      Yes I have, but i'm always so busy, so to make a bunch of these & sell them or even custom make them will take alot more time.

      Sucks working & going to skool full time.

      Thanks! You should! I think you'll love them!

      Delete
  2. you made that? :o
    for God shake ! you are amazing :o
    and cute ! xD

    anyway, i follow you now, mind to follow me back? :3

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul!! And OMG the case looks super cute, you are so talented and amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。