25 December 2013

간단한 갸루 눈 화장 자습서 01 ☆ Simple Gyaru Eye Makeup 01

Merry Christmas!!!!!
And an early Happy New Years!


This is my first decent eye makeup tutorial since, I started this blog. I did one a long time ago, but it was when I used my phone camera, so it was really crappy quality.

I do this eyemake very often & with alot of people requesting it, I decided to finally take the time to make a small tutorial on it. I did this for a Christmas Party/Get-Together. I wore the red heart-punchout sweater w/leggings & heels.
The sweater is fairly long on me to my surprise. So it was a perfect dress. lol

Well, click on "읽기 계속" if you want to see how I do my eye makeup! 

(click on image to enlarge)

I used mostly very affordable & easy to find items for this look.

 



I never wore my hair in pigtails... But my sister told me to try it.... LOL.
Not that bad >.>

Please tell me how you gals liked this tutorial & if I should continue doing more tutorials in the future! 


Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty!! Your tutorial is really easy to follow! :) It reminds of the step by step instructions that you would see in a Japanese magazine. I am looking forward to your next post. :)

    www.itsjustwendi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wendy K: Thank you ♥♥♥ I'm glad you liked it ^^
    You're blog is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。