31 December 2013

[REVIEW] Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Brown & Grey

Happy New Years!!!
Hope all of you have been well & had a great Christmas!

I would have had this & another post up this week but ran into some difficulties. My SD Card was corrupted. I had all the pics I needed for the posts & then this happened. Everything was working just fine & when I put my SD Card into my comp, it said my card was corrupted... So I had to recover the card & everything was erased... *sigh*

Well... whatever, time for the review
Aren't they pretty?


 Color: 5/5
I really both of the colors. I love how all the colors blend so well. They are vibrant, but not creepy. Noticeable, but natural in a way. It's a pair of lenses that my co-workers really like.

The grey ones are so pretty! I love how it has blue and 2 different shades of grey. I can say that these grey pairs are one of my favs!

Design: 4/5
The strokes of color are nicely blended. The lenses are opaque so they are vibrant.
The only thing I don't really like about these lenses are that the center does not blend with your pupil. I think these would have been better if it was less opaque.

Comfort: 4/5
Fairly comfy, I was able to wear them around 5-6 hours, but after that I started to feel them kind of start to dry out on me. Maybe because it's really cold & windy outside?

Enlargement: 5/5
As you can see in the pics, although they are 16.2 mm, because the outer ring is light & less vibrant, the enlargement is not that noticeably different. They look like they are barely 1mm bigger than the natural diameter of my eye.


Rating: 
They come is many beautiful shades & I think I might just purchase all the other colors that are available, especially the violet ones. I think that these are great lenses for everyday wear that go with any type of makeup. The colors will look great on anyone.

These are a fairly popular pair of lenses & can be found on any of the online circle lens shops.
If you want to purchase them, you can find them on sites like:

pinkyparadise (discount code on left sidebar)
uniqso (discount code on left sidebar)

These 3 are the more well known sites that I noticed alot of people purchase from.

So what do you think about these lenses?
What do you look forward for in the next post?



Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi! 。◕ ‿ ◕。